Adds a precise amount of fertilizer to drip irrigation water. Uses any water-soluble dry or liquid fertilizer, either organic or synthetic. Covers up to 17,000 square feet of garden or lawn. Can be used with drip systems, with hand-held garden hose or with lawn sprinklers. Complete instructions included. An anti-syphon valve (or equivalent) is required to protect your water source from contamination but is not included – see link below.
Click for an article on using this item
- Capacity: 3 gallons liquid or 15 pounds dry fertilizer
- Accurate proportioning of fertilizer throughout cycle
- Complete with connector and all parts
- Easy to install and fill
- No moving parts
- Adjustable feed rate from 100:1 to 1000:1
- Maximum operating pressure: 60 psi
- Minimum flow requirements: 3 gallons per hour
- Not for use under constant pressure
Kit includes tank, cap, clear and black tubing, white connector with hose threads to attach to faucet assembly and two inline valves to shut the system off when desired. See a typical installation in photo below.
Please review these other products: