Large capacity industrial-grade disc filter made by Arkal. Enough filter area to protect an entire small farm drip system. Disc filters are better than screen filters for filtering a water supply with organic content from open water sources such as a dugout or shallow well.
- 140 mesh
- Inlet and outlet are both 1-1/2" male pipe thread
- High capacity - 10 to 35 gallons per minute
- Maximum pressure is 140 PSI
- Wrench included
- Easy cleaning – no scrubbing necessary
- Constructed of the highest quality UV protected reinforced polymer plastic
- Filtering surface area: 49 sq. inches
- Length: 8-25/32”
Click for an article on using this item. See photo below for typical installation.
Please review these other products: