4100’ length coil. Typhoon 630 thinwall dripline from Netafim – your assurance of uniformity and durability. Injection-molded drippers are welded inside the seamless tubing for strength in the field. Seamless construction permits high flushing pressure (38 psi). Netafim’s unique flap technology protects the dripper against suction of debris and root intrusion making Netafim thinwall dripperlines the most clog resistant product on the market today. Suitable for both surface and subsurface installations up to 24” deep. Wall thickness of 15 mil adds to service life. Non-pressure compensating for level ground. See Fittings/Thinwall Dripline for fittings. Excellent for a wide array of crops including raspberries, strawberries, lettuce and onions.
This item is only available for shipment within Canada.
- 4100 foot per roll - 15 mill wall thickness
- Drippers are spaced 12" apart and deliver .6 gallons per hour each
- Inside diameter .636"
- Ideal water pressure is from 10 to 22 PSI
- Maximum operating pressure is 25 PSI
- Maximum flushing pressure is 38 PSI
- Lowest filtration requirement in the industry, 120 mesh
- Maximum length of run is 325' @10 psi
- Maximum flow rate 190 gallons per hour
Contact us for bulk shipments by truck. A quality Netafim product made in the USA.
Please review these other products: