1000’ length coil. High quality Triton heavywall dripline from Netafim. Used for all soil types where flexibility to fit ground contours and maximum service life are required. Non-pressure compensated drippers are welded inside the tubing. Surface or subsurface installations. Designed for irrigating row crops or nursery stock on level ground. Professional product from Netafim made of the finest resins for a long service life. All our barbed and compression fittings for 1/2" Tubing will fit. Large internal filter flushes particles through dripper and helps eliminate clogging. Low filtration requirements for easy maintenance.
Contact us for bulk shipments by truck. A quality Netafim product made in the USA.
This item is only available for shipment within Canada.
- Inside diameter of .550" and outside diameter of .640"
- Drippers spaced 12" apart and deliver .5 gallons per hour each
- Ideal water pressure is from 15 to 25 PSI
- Recommended filtration is 120 mesh
- Maximum flow rate 200 gallons per hour
- Maximum lateral length: 250’ at 18 PSI
Please review these other products: