For spray-watering individual nursery or home plant containers where the soil surface should be wetted. Ideal when the primary means of fertilizing is top dressing, or where very coarse textured bark mixtures are used. Spray stake can be positioned to wet soil without wetting leaves. Since all water is delivered directly to the container, there is no overspray in the aisles or water run-off. A quality product from Netafim. Resistant to sunlight, fertilizers and chemicals. Easy to clean.
Second barbed nipple is to park tubing when spray stake is deactivated. Suggested use: use 1/8” tubing (T4100 or T4W100) and 1/8” barbed connector (FB12) to connect to ½” supply tubing.
- Flow rate is 3 gallons per hour
- Pressure range is 10 to 25 PSI
- Spray pattern for 3 to 5-gallon containers
- Filtration required: 120 mesh
- Spray radius: 12” to 16”
- Non-pressure compensating for level applications
Please review these other products: